Technology plays an ever increasing role in Design and Construction Industry. Spahr Development has the ability to collaborate and communicate on a national or global basis.
With 20 years of architectural experience specializing in predevelopment consultation and design/build project delivery, we are able to quickly define the needs and scope of a project while providing accurate preliminary costs and schedules. Creating successful design/build environments minimizes liability by creating a team approach through product ownership and collaboration.
• Registered Architect | Ohio + Kentucky
• 20+ years | Architect / Construction Management
• Specializing in Design-Build Services
Master of Architecture, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan Emphasis in Management and Marketing
Bachelor of Environmental Design, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio Attended J.E. Dolibois European Center, Luxembourg
- LEED Accredited Professional
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- American Institute of Architects